Every day 3.04 - 2.10.2021
Season 1: 3.04 - 23.04 and 25.09 - 2.10.2021
Season 2: 24.04 - 14.05 and 30.08 - 24.09.2021
Season 3: 15.05 - 29.08.2021
Price per person
530 € in double room, 3* hotel
- 6 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
- App including maps, points of interest and GPS tracks
- Digital tour information
- Ferry ticket Peschiera-Garda
- Hotline service
- Local taxes (approx 10-15 €)
- Entrance fees to the theme parks specified in the programme
- Everything not mentioned in the section “Included”
Supplements per person
200 € single room
80 € Saison 2
120 € Saison 3
Extra nights in double/single room with breakfast:
from 60/85 € in Peschiera del Garda
Girolibero rental bikes including insurance against theft and damage:
85 € Touring bike
195 € E-bike
85 € Child bike
170 € Family Tandem
Additional bike accessories on demand:
85 € child trailer
15 € helmet (head circumference from 54 to 61 cm)
Free of charge: child seat and FollowMe-Tandem
The reduction for the 3rd/4th child in room will be calculated on the basic price and seasons supplements according to the following table:
100% 0-2 years (baby cot to be paid on site)
70% 3-7 years
30% 8-14 years
Day by Day
1. Peschiera del Garda
2. Solferino (40 km)
First day on bike among Lugana vineyards, typical white wine of this area. You’ll reach Solferino, the site of the famous battle that in 1859 ended the Italian Second War of Independence, providing the basis for a united Italy. Back to Peschiera by bike and overnight.
3. Borghetto - Park Sigurtà (30 km)
Leaving Peschiera, today we head for the Sigurtà Garden Park (www.sigurta.it), skirting the River Mincio along the famous cycleway that leads to Mantua. Our first port of call is the riverside hamlet of Borghetto, listed among “Italy’s most beautiful villages” and renowned, along with neighbouring Valeggio, for its tortellini. Sigurtà covers a surface area of 600,000 sq. meters, with paths linking 18 ponds, meadows, a labyrinthine maze, a medicinal plants garden and large sundial, as well as an educational play farm.
4. Day of fun
Today’s menu is strictly for kids only (of all ages!): Gardaland (www.gardaland.it), one of Europe’s top theme parks, offering dozens of rides and attractions. The park can be reached by free shuttle service from Peschiera station. Alternatively, why not enjoy the Sealife Aquarium or the Canevaworld Aquapark (also served by free shuttle).
5. Parco Natura Viva (30 km)
The Parco Natura Viva (www.parconaturaviva.it) has been described as a zoological park where “the animals actually look contented”, and today’s excursion takes us into the heart of a conservation project with a difference, which includes a number of endangered species. There is an added bonus for cyclists: a reduced ticket price.
6. Garda (ferry + 25 km by bike)
Today you’ll cycle among hills and hamlets surrounding the lake, thanks to a short ferry transfer to Garda, the small town which gave its name to the lake. Once in Garda, you’ll start cycling towards Bardolino, famous for the red wine, and from there you’ll cycle back to Peschiera, crossing the sweet lake landscape.
7. Peschiera del Garda
After breakfast, end of tour.
Due to organisational reasons, weather conditions or provisions issued by local authorities, the itinerary may be subject to some changes before and/or during your holiday. For example, along the way you may find temporary deviations caused by roadworks, which cannot be foreseen; in this case please follow the indications you will find on site.
In case of strike, bad weather conditions, technical breakdowns, safety problems or any other reason preventing the regular departure of the ferry boat (from Peschiera to Garda), the ferry boat company can delay, cancel or deviate the navigation without notice.
How to get there
Peschiera is connected with the following airports:
Verona: 25 km, Bergamo: 95 km, Venice: 150 km.
For further information on timetables and prices you can consult the following website: www.trenitalia.com.
Accommodation and meals
We have personally chosen the hotel mindful of your comfort as well as the proximity to cycling paths and any relevant local sites.
You will be accommodated in a 3* Hotel.
All rooms have en suite facilities and are equipped with air conditioning.
When you book the tour please specify the type of room requested:
- double room is a room with one double bed
- twin room is a room with two single beds
- triple room is usually a room with one double bed and a single bed or a sofabed
- a family room could be converted into two double/twin rooms next to each other, according to availability
Bikes and accessories
Girolibero bikes are available in different sizes and frames:
- Touring bike 27-gear Shimano Deore
- Touring bike 7-gear Shimano Nexus with back-pedal brake
- E-bike 9-gear Shimano
- aluminium frame
- rear rack
- comfort gel saddle www.selleroyal.com
- anti-puncture Schwalbe tyres
- ergonomic bicycle grips
- Speed Lifter system
You can also rent:
- Child bikes | 20” wheels | 24” wheels
- Child seat | max 22 kg | 1-5 yrs
- Child trailer | max 35 kg | 1-4 yrs | 1 seat | www.croozer.com
- Follow-me tandem for 20” child bike | max 30 kg | 6-8 yrs | www.followmetandem.co.uk
- Family tandem | 1 adult + 1 child 6-8 yrs
These accessories can only be mounted on unisex 27-gear Shimano Deore Touring bikes.
All rented adult bikes are equipped with:
- 1 cycle computer
- 1 Ortlieb one-sided saddlebag
- 1 front bar bag
- 1 water bottle (0.75 l)
- 1 repair kit per room: 1 spare inner tube, glue, patch, a pump, 2 allen keys and tyre levers
- 1 combination bike lock
At the moment of booking you can also rent helmets suitable for head circumferences from 54 to 61 cm. All our helmets have a certification mark according to the DIN EN 1078 (CE) European norm.
Before your arrival, you will receive an email from us with the digital information material. It contains:
1. Link to download the App including maps, points of interest and GPS tracks (you can use the App offline, too)
2. Link to download the tour information material in Pdf:
- Tour notes
- Final tour details
3. Digital travel documents:
- Final hotel list
- Hotel voucher to show to the hotel reception upon arrival
- Garda Lake ferry-boat voucher
By your side
For the whole duration of your bike tour, you can contact us as follows:
- office +39 0444 1278430 from Monday to Friday 8:30-13:00 and 15:00-18:30
- emergency phone number every day 8:00-20:00. The number will be specified in the Final Tour Details.
1 Client reviews
Online from 31 August 2016Volevo ringraziarvi immensamente per la bellissima vacanza che io, mio
marito e mio figlio abbiamo passato. Ci siamo divertiti tantissimo .
I parchi, i borghi , il panorama, le pedalate, tutto semplicemente meraviglioso. Mio figlio non voleva più tornare a casa!!
Organizzazione perfetta!!! Non ci sono abbastanza parole per spiegarvi come siamo rimasti soddisfatti (molto più di quanto ci aspettassimo ) da questa prima esperienza con Voi, se non dirvi ci risentiamo anno prossimo per un'altra avventura. Mio figlio ce lo ha fatto promettere e si sta già studiando il catalogo dei giri!!.